Author Topic: ContactUsFrm on V1.3.4  (Read 469 times)

Offline globaloverline

• View Profile
Re: ContactUsFrm on V1.3.4
« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:06:37 AM »
Hello.
Did you upgrade to 1.3.4? Disable reCaptcha so the default image captcha will work

Hello,

Yes Sir, I did tried all options but doesn't worked too. I'm still using v1.3.4 and keep improving the website and i hope there is a good options in the new version to try...

Thank you...
G.O.
Thank you...
G.O.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Today at 09:20:13 AM »
When you turned off the recaptcha does the form show the legacy captcha image? Please share the link to contact us page

Offline globaloverline

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Today at 09:55:58 AM »
When you turned off the recaptcha does the form show the legacy captcha image? Please share the link to contact us page

Yes Sir, the default AbanteCart reCAPTCHA been seen on form  and although the verification code been written correctly but it doesn't worked unfortunately. here is the link to my form: https://www.globaloverlinedotcom/index.php?rt=content/contact
I will remove Google reCAPTCHA v3 keys and replace the default AbanteCart reCAPTCHA option to be appeared in the form and let me know that you did check that form to remove the reCAPTCHA option from the form please.
Thank you...
G.O.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 10:10:20 AM »
Hello,
I wanted to clarify that CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA are distinct entities. The form does not return any validation errors are you sure that Processing Controller is set as default and core files are not modified?

Offline globaloverline

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Today at 10:29:43 AM »
Hello,
I wanted to clarify that CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA are distinct entities. The form does not return any validation errors are you sure that Processing Controller is set as default and core files are not modified?

yes Sir, absolutely all files on core same except of the file which you suggested to be edified.
Thank you...
G.O.