Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Global / Product Options need some love  (Read 5211 times)

Offline Palamedes

• View Profile
    • RandomStringOfWords
Global / Product Options need some love
« on: March 07, 2012, 12:01:41 AM »
Suggestions:

1.  Product options that augment price via a flat dollar rate or percentage should have that augmented amount listed as + $ or + %, not just the $ or %.

2.  Product options should be able to augment price both up and down.  I should be able to set an option that reduces a price.  (That price should then be shown as - % or - % )

3.  Product option values need to have the select box wider in the admin area as right now it's the same width as the subtract stock and prefix select box which is too narrow.

4.  When setting a product option I should be able to set which of the values is default --- this is especially important with radio buttons and when you have it as "required"

Submitted some bugs around the display as it's kinda broken in a couple places.  The product options area needs some love =)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:07:11 AM by Palamedes »
~Pal

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Global / Product Options need some love
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:06:33 AM »
Suggestions:

1.  Product options that augment price via a flat dollar rate or percentage should have that augmented amount listed as + $ or + %, not just the $ or %.

2.  Product options should be able to augment price both up and down.  I should be able to set an option that reduces a price.  (That price should then be shown as - % or - % )

3.  Product option values need to have the select box wider in the admin area as right now it's the same width as the subtract stock and prefix select box which is too narrow.

4.  When setting a product option I should be able to set which of the values is default --- this is especially important with radio buttons and when you have it as "required"

Submitted some bugs around the display as it's kinda broken in a couple places.  The product options area needs some love =)

Hi, Palamedes.

Thank You for the post  :).
2. Yes this is a bug. will be fixed in next version.
4. This have sense for radio element. We will research.