Author Topic: fatal error - banner  (Read 6893 times)

Offline ygalbrami

• View Profile
fatal error - banner
« on: September 28, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »
in the admin panel
when i go to Blocks and
i press on insert new Blocks --> Create Banner Block  -- > i select Banner Group Name: and i press on Add/Edit button
it's came a windows with this error:
Fatal error: Class 'AJson' not found in /home/ismyvodc/public_html/ismystore.com/extensions/banner_manager/admin/controller/responses/listing_grid/banner_manager.php on line 299

please help me to fix that
i have the last version 1.1.7

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
Re: fatal error - banner
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 11:10:49 AM »
I thought I would check mine as well since I have just upgraded. I also got this error. This is what is on my line 299:

$this->session->data['listing_selected'] = AJson::decode(html_entity_decode($this->request->post['selected']), true);
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 04:54:05 PM »
Hmmmm.

There is a strange line with missing code. I guess typo of some sort. Wonder how this passed QA.

In file : extensions/banner_manager/admin/controller/responses/listing_grid/banner_manager.php

Line 291:
Code: [Select]
$this->load->Replace with:
Code: [Select]
$this->load->library('json');
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 06:36:29 PM »
This worked for me. Thank you very much. and thank you for posting this ygalbrami I was able to catch this before I needed it, will save me headache in the future.
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann

Offline xbusymom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »
thanks for the link to this discussion... as this is most likely what I need to do also...but I haven't done anything with php files before... How do I get the .php file open to edit it? Is there a special program or do I just open it in a txt editor?

Thanks again.
Laura

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »
thanks for the link to this discussion... as this is most likely what I need to do also...but I haven't done anything with php files before... How do I get the .php file open to edit it? Is there a special program or do I just open it in a txt editor?

Thanks again.
Laura

in any txt editor. If you use hosting provider cpanel you can edit file via filemanager.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens