Author Topic: Changing text  (Read 4372 times)

Offline marino

• View Profile
Changing text
« on: September 15, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »
I just have a final question about editing text when abantecart is installed.
So i need to change some text that i misspelled in the checkout section. I have change it in the .xml file and nothing happened. So i deleted the cache files and still the misspelled text was there. The problem is located in the guest_step_2.xml file.
Does this mean i have to reinstall abantecart in order to fix this text?

Please help.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Changing text
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 08:39:55 PM »
After you install cart, you need to change language in admin. XMLs are loaded only on initial cart or extension installation  or first time use.

See this post
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,430.msg1326.html#msg1326

Please let us know what spelling error you find, we will correct this in next version.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline marino

• View Profile
Re: Changing text
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 05:38:51 AM »
Thank you. It worked perfectly. You didn't make the mistake, the thing is i took the spanish language and changed everything to slovenian even the admin text. So the mistake was made by me, not you. I am quite sure you haven't made any mistakes in the english version.
P.s. i have searched for a similar problem on this forum but i could not find anything so you won't think i open everytime i have a problem a new topic.  :)
Thank you very much for you support.