Author Topic: image upload and image gallery problem.  (Read 3716 times)

Offline smallfish

• View Profile
image upload and image gallery problem.
« on: March 06, 2013, 10:01:43 AM »
I have created a product and uploaded some photos. The chrome browser will occur error after click the "Done" button. (IE doesn't has this problem.)
Besides, there is no image gallery in the front-end product page. But the product thumbnail will be shown on the category page.

Moreover, when I upload 2nd photo, it replace the 1st photo as the main thumbnail. There is noway to reset the 1st photo as main thumbnail.
(I have installed abantecart v1.1.4 and run under debian server).
=============================================
After a few minutes, I have found the empty gallery which is caused by SEO enabled. If I open the product with index.php?rt=product/product&product_id=1, then the image gallery will be shown.
Besides, the popup image can't be shown in the middle on the screen under IE browser.
=============================================
Very strange,..... after a few minutes later, I have created 2nd product. It can show the image gallery again even SEO enabled but the 1st product still can't show the image gallery.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:08:28 PM by smallfish »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: image upload and image gallery problem.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 05:06:03 AM »
I have created a product and uploaded some photos. The chrome browser will occur error after click the "Done" button. (IE doesn't has this problem.)
Besides, there is no image gallery in the front-end product page. But the product thumbnail will be shown on the category page.
Do you see this issue in latest Chrome? Do you have any additional browser plugins?

Moreover, when I upload 2nd photo, it replace the 1st photo as the main thumbnail. There is noway to reset the 1st photo as main thumbnail.
You need to change images sort order see post

(I have installed abantecart v1.1.4 and run under debian server).
We suggest to update to latest AbanteCart version