Author Topic: default_missing_language_definition problems  (Read 6270 times)

Offline bab

• View Profile
default_missing_language_definition problems
« on: October 05, 2013, 02:30:36 AM »
I had a bunch of missing language definitions

default_language_definition_missing_english_usps
default_ language_definition_pp_standart_missing_sort_order
default_language_definition_pp_standart_missing_minimum_order
So on and so on........

I tried clicking link in the message to fix. 1 takes me to the language definition section, the other takes me to language which I selected English. None of it worked, so I turned of the missing language button in settings.

I'm no tech guy so I did not mess with any of it. I went to Abantecart Documentation and in the section of Language Definitions it say it's for advance users, which I'm not but read it anyway. I only know very basic kindergarten html.

I was using Abantecart 1.1.6 and now upgraded to Abantecart 1.1.7 but in both versions I came across this problem. I installed using Softaculas, no refresh or anything that would disturb install. Install was fairly quick.

Please help me! And please don't refer to the Abantecart Documentation Guide, it's vague and only gives bare bones information which says the same thing that you could find in the Admin panel.

Thank you and please provide a solid answer. One that makes Abantecart simple to use . : )

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: default_missing_language_definition problems
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »
This is very strange. Looks like some code is looking for incorrect language key.

Do you get warning in the log? Can you please post the exact message?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline bab

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 05:13:18 PM »
Thank you for responding. Here's what I see

Language definition "default_pp_standart_payment_maximum_total" is missing for "English"

Language definition "default_pp_standart_payment_minimum_total" is missing for "English"
Language definition "default_pp_standart_payment_storefront_icon" is missing for "English"
Language definition "default_weight_sort_order" is missing for "English"
Language definition "default_free_shipping_shipping_storefront_icon" is missing for "English"
Language definition "default_usps_sort_order" is missing for "English"
Language definition "default_usps_accept_payments" is missing for "English"
Language definition "text_autoselect" is missing for "English"
Language definition "default_usps_shipping_storefront_icon" is missing for "English"
Language definition "text_accept_payments" is missing for "English"

Offline bab

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 05:15:42 PM »
Logs

2013-10-01 23:41:04 - App Error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Error : default_usps processing error. Missing value for ZipDestination. in /home/user1/public_html/extensions/default_usps/storefront/model/extension/default_usps.php on line 328
2013-10-03 18:05:27 - App Warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Warning: Accessing store with unconfigured or unknown domain ( secure##.domain.com/~user1/ ).
 Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings . Loading default store configuration for now. in /home/user1/public_html/core/lib/config.php on line 169
2013-10-03 23:20:07 - runtime notice:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Only variables should be passed by reference in <b>/home/user1/public_html/core/engine/resources.php</b> on line <b>84</b>
2013-10-04 2:40:47 - runtime notice:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Only variables should be passed by reference in <b>/home/user1/public_html/core/engine/resources.php</b> on line <b>84</b>
2013-10-04 18:56:37 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/user1/public_html/admin/controller/responses/listing_grid/blocks_grid.php</b> on line <b>71</b>
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 05:41:51 PM by bab »

Offline bab

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 05:18:21 PM »
That's just the most recent ones, there's a lot more. Please help? Thank you

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 12:02:12 PM »
We know about it. it's not a bug. rather issue. We are thinking how to solve it. It appears from the dynamic query language definitions on the pages of settings extensions. Just turn off the warning about the missed definitions on the general settings page or ignore warnings on these definitions. I think in the next release we will fix the problem.
thank you.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline bab

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »
We know about it. it's not a bug. rather issue. We are thinking how to solve it. It appears from the dynamic query language definitions on the pages of settings extensions. Just turn off the warning about the missed definitions on the general settings page or ignore warnings on these definitions. I think in the next release we will fix the problem.
thank you.

Thank you for letting me know. :) I hope in no way that this will hurt me doing business. I look forward to the next update that fixes this issue. :)