Author Topic: Fixed Shipping Price in the product page.  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Loreto

• View Profile
Fixed Shipping Price in the product page.
« on: October 15, 2013, 08:48:42 AM »
Hi, I have a doubt  ;D, in the product admin page, there is a box called Fixed Shipping Price.

In the documentation said this: Fixed Shipping Price: this setting allows you to offer an exact shipping price for individual products.

My doubt is the next:

The price I put there,will show in the cart shipping process ? , and if yes, can I have no shipping extension and have only this one, a different shipping price for every product ?

The other thing I want to know is if in the cart are 2 different or more products, abantecart add the two shipping prices or leave only  the greater one...

Thank you.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Fixed Shipping Price in the product page.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:55:11 PM »
The price I put there,will show in the cart shipping process ? , and if yes, can I have no shipping extension and have only this one, a different shipping price for every product ?

The other thing I want to know is if in the cart are 2 different or more products, abantecart add the two shipping prices or leave only  the greater one...

You need  shipping extension default_flat_rate_shipping enabled for flat rate to work.
Flat rates for multiple products in the cart will be accumulated.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Loreto

• View Profile
Re: Fixed Shipping Price in the product page.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 03:24:51 PM »
Thank you, is there any way that the shipping cost, using this shipping, doesn't accumulate and choose the bigger one?