Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Welcome to web store!  (Read 5968 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Welcome to web store!
« on: October 17, 2013, 01:19:14 PM »
Greetings - sorry for the dumb question but I have not been able to find out where the brief "Welcome to web store!" text is in order to remove it or disable the block.  Would appreciate some help with locating it. 

All the best,
Ron
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:00:03 PM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Welcome to web store!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 02:30:21 PM »
This is Welcome Message setting in System -> Settings -> Details
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to web store!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »
Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it as I'm new to AbanteCart and still exploring, although the admin panel is very easy to navigate - but this answer also helped me cross out other questions I had written down. 

Once again, appreciate your time and effort in making this cart as great as it is! 

All the best,
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!