Author Topic: Tax only in one state  (Read 5188 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Tax only in one state
« on: October 25, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »
Greetings - I need to charge tax only in one state.  I have made the shipping and payment addresses both for this state and in the product chose the tax rule name and turned it to "on" but the tax is still not showing.  I attach a graphic of the tax settings - if anyone could please tell me what I've done wrong it would be very much appreciated. 

All the best
Ron
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:49:16 PM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Tax only in one state
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 01:35:02 PM »
In System > Settings > Checkout  do you have do you have Default Tax rate setup?

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:56:17 PM »
Greets once again llegrand

It is set for "Store Default Zone"

Thanks
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline Loreto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »
If you have more than one zone, I think sellers must register (login) and them, they can see his/her taxes of his/her zone.

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 11:56:09 AM »
If you have more than one zone, I think sellers must register (login) and them, they can see his/her taxes of his/her zone.

Greets,

I have only one zone which is a state.  I am logged in and am using a valid address for that state and when putting an item in the cart I see the sub-total and shipping but no tax amount - any assistance would be appreciated. 

All the best,
Ron