Author Topic: ADMIN 404 error/problem  (Read 8671 times)

Offline doharr

• View Profile
ADMIN 404 error/problem
« on: March 14, 2012, 12:21:10 PM »
I have loaded and used the ADMIN supplied with Abantecart.  I have logged in and out several times.  Then today it stopped working.  I have not changed anything.  I looked at my files and used
(www)(d0t)mysite(d0t)c0m/abantecart/admin/index(d0t)php as my admin path.  I get nothing back but a 404 error.  I looked at the INDEX.PHP file and I find no difference in all of my copies.

<?php
    header('Location: ../index.php');

Before hand, I did do an upload in my phpADMIN using SQL and it reported no errors

I don't know what to do
I want to get back into my ADMIN.

Thanks

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: ADMIN 404 error/problem
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »
I have loaded and used the ADMIN supplied with Abantecart.  I have logged in and out several times.  Then today it stopped working.  I have not changed anything.  I looked at my files and used
(www)(d0t)mysite(d0t)c0m/abantecart/admin/index(d0t)php as my admin path.  I get nothing back but a 404 error.  I looked at the INDEX.PHP file and I find no difference in all of my copies.

<?php
    header('Location: ../index.php');

Before hand, I did do an upload in my phpADMIN using SQL and it reported no errors

I don't know what to do
I want to get back into my ADMIN.

Thanks

Hello.
You don't need index.php in your admin subfolder of AbanteCart.
Just call index.php from cart root folder.
First of all you need to know value of ADMIN_PATH from your system/config.php. As default we propose "your_admin" word but you probably changed it during installation process.
Then type (www)(d0t)mysite(d0t)c0m/abantecart/index(d0t)php?s=value of ADMIN_PATH  (without "admin").
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens