Author Topic: SOLVED How to remove PayPal donate button from front end?  (Read 10033 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
SOLVED How to remove PayPal donate button from front end?
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »
Greetings,

I would like to leave the Powered by AbanteCart message in the footer - think it is well deserved; but, want to remove the "donate" button form the footer and also add a copyright statement. 

Can I get some pointers please? 

Thanks much
Ron
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:01:33 PM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: How to remove PayPal donate button from front end?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
Hi Ron,

Here's the info on how to edit the copyright from another post:
  http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,134.msg4659.html#msg4659

The Donate is in a block,  you can easily remove it from your templates by going to the
Design > Template  then on all the pages, one at a time - look at the bottom for the Donate,  use the pull down and choose another block or -None-    Then Save,  and it will be gone.

I think this is probably better to remove it in the layouts rather them totally deleting the tpl since there is no delete option within the blocks lists.

Lee

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: How to remove PayPal donate button from front end?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 09:10:01 AM »
Thank you very much Lee - getting into the back end now so most likely will catch up on may of the functions but most likely will have more questions - much appreciated yet once again. 

All the best,
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!