Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Extension store search function  (Read 5250 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Extension store search function
« on: November 16, 2013, 01:03:33 PM »
Greetings - while the search function in the admin section is excellent, the extension store has no search function at all -- unless I'm mistaken but if it is there I can't find it. 

Thanks for your consideration
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Extension store search function
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 02:15:54 PM »
Hi Ron,

I think you're missing something -  there is a "search" block that you can use in your templates.  Do you not have that on yours or are you looking for a different type of search?

The default html5 has it in the downloads -  it is located in the top bar where the logo is.

But you can enable it with the "search" block anywhere on your template.

Lee

Offline junkyard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 11:14:59 AM »
There's indeed no search by extensions criteria at the Extensions Store in the admin (if that's what you mean) but the admin only pulls out the page from
http://marketplace.algozone.com/abantecart  which by itself provides no Search.  There will be a greater demand for this feature with a extensions number growing that's for sure, but it seems to depend on the AlgoZone- found some contacts available for the public to let the Marketplace know directly:
  marketplace.algozone.com/contact-us.html
  algozone.com/tickets.php

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 01:06:17 PM »
Boy,  my face is red -  apologies,  I missed the word extension in the original post.  Gosh darn details anyway :-[

In addition to Junkyards links -  I see as of today  AlgoZone is a board member.  I think that is a very positive move for both Abantecart users and Algozone support.

See this post for details.

http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,1389.msg5402.html#msg5402