Author Topic: changing the text on the slide show  (Read 4043 times)

Offline LBRUCE5

• View Profile
changing the text on the slide show
« on: November 24, 2013, 05:15:36 PM »
I have searched high and low. I can not figure or find out how to change the text on the slide show. please give me a tip or the how to I have read the files over and ove and am still unable to locate everything

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: changing the text on the slide show
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:13:48 PM »
I believe you are asking about the slide show that shows up in the upper part of the html5 template. 

You manage these in Design > Banner Manager  Tab   that will get you to the list of the banners -  The Sliders on the original template are titled "Main Page Banners".  and they are TEXT Banners . Select edit of one and you can change what is there now. 

The other banners marked Graphics banners are for the four boxes at the bottom That start out with BANNER in the box.  You edit them in the same place,  BUT they are graphics so you need to use a pic. 

Note:  it will come up showing Source in the editor box,  if you want to see what it looks like just click on the Source and it will change to the normal view that is on the webpage.

You can also add new banners - by clicking on the Plus Sign on the far right side of the Header that says Banner List

Hope this helps.
Lee

PS  This is a very full-featured cart solution and it seems to get better every day.  But the learning curve is a bit of a challenge. Just keep at it.