Author Topic: Error message regarding configuration  (Read 4817 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Error message regarding configuration
« on: November 28, 2013, 10:30:52 AM »
Good Morning - this error message has been repeating itself - - the System Settings indicate the correct URL and the domain is dedicated to the shop as it is running an SSL - can anyone tell me what this could be?  The shop will run if you enter the IP alone.  Would appreciate any feedback, thanks. 

2013-11-27 5:00:47 - App Warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Warning: Accessing store with unconfigured or unknown domain ( 209.188.83.225/ ).
 Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings . Loading default store configuration for now. in /home/*****/public_html/core/lib/config.php on line 169
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Error message regarding configuration
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 11:44:52 AM »
somebody tried to access to your cart via ip address instead domain.
you also can try. just type http://209.188.83.225 in addressbar of your browser and then look into your log.

i think you can forbid those request some how... ask you hosting provider about it.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 12:15:41 PM »
Good Day Abolabo - when moving the site to this URL, before the DNS was changed I did test it out using the IP address to access it - I changed the settings as shown above.  There must still be some file with the IP instead of the domain - would you have any idea which file that could be?  This error appears in the log when site is accessed - it does not hinder the site from functioning but would like to fix it.  I checked everywhere I know but can't find it. 

I know that's a very broad question and I'm sure it's not your problem but maybe you have some idea as to where I should look - checked out the config file but nothing there. 

Thanks much
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »
  There must still be some file with the IP instead of the domain - would you have any idea which file that could be?

who knows.. may be .htaccess have rewrite rule.. i don't know.. try to search by file content with your ip..
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 01:26:20 PM »
yeah, i know it's really one of those "who knows" questions - thanks for taking the time to respond.  I'll find it sooner or later and will post the solution. 

thank you for your time once again