Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Gift Cards?  (Read 5203 times)

Offline calbashmc

• View Profile
Gift Cards?
« on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:07 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how to offer gift cards on my site.  Has anyone done this?

I bought the Reward Points extension so thought it would be good to offer points as gifts.  For example someone can buy say $100 worth of points to use.  But I can't see anyway to do this or any other way to offer gift vouchers.

Any ideas?  Coming up to xmas it might be a good seller.

Edit:  I just noticed in the extension store there is a Gift Certificates extension for sale.  Has anyone used this? 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:32:28 AM by calbashmc »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Gift Cards?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 08:24:07 PM »
Yes, you need Gift Certificates extension.

I seen it. It works. You can get more information from AlgoZone :)
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline GottaRun

• View Profile
    • GottaRun Webshop
Re: Gift Cards?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:20:52 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how to offer gift cards on my site.  Has anyone done this?

I bought the Reward Points extension so thought it would be good to offer points as gifts.  For example someone can buy say $100 worth of points to use.  But I can't see anyway to do this or any other way to offer gift vouchers.

Any ideas?  Coming up to xmas it might be a good seller.

Edit:  I just noticed in the extension store there is a Gift Certificates extension for sale.  Has anyone used this?

I've just installed the extension and it works like a dream.

Just happened that the mother of a friend called me looking for a voucher for her son so I got to see the resulting email too. This Gift Voucher extension is well worth the investment.