Author Topic: admin pages not loading  (Read 4315 times)

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
admin pages not loading
« on: December 30, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »
Hi. I've been ill for a while (So I have done nothing to change anything for about a month) and just got back onto my admin. I first went to messages and noticed I could not open my messages (no errors, just simply would not open when clicking on the message). then I tried to search for a product and after clicking go, it did not do anything. then I went to menu and noticed it said loading, but just stuck there (see attached). I have cleared my cache, closed and reopened my admin but still seems to be having issues. Any ideas?
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
Re: admin pages not loading
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:18:31 PM »
update: I was using Internet Explorer. I tried it with Chrome and it works fine. Still wondering though if anyone knows why IE would have this issue. I have cleared cache for IE. Thanks
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 10:36:10 PM »
Hmm. Try to discontinue IE use :)  Kidding.

Try to clear cache in IE browser.  From what I remember it can get clogged time to time.

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 01:04:54 AM »
very amusing :) but as I stated in my update I had cleared my IE cache. I have been using Chrome more, I just happened to open in IE. I think it must be a setting. I just want to know that I can use it with IE if anything happens to my Chrome. Thanks though for giving me a laugh lol.