Author Topic: Happy New Year, thanks for 2013, 2014 will be greater!  (Read 4480 times)

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Happy New Year, thanks for 2013, 2014 will be greater!
« on: January 01, 2014, 05:39:11 PM »
 Wanted to start the New Year on a note of deep appreciation for abantecart, abolabo, Basara, and eCommerce Core; our great administrators for the board, and immensely helpful in helping us get our carts configured to our desires.  Admins,  you're absolutely the best!!
So to everyone, admins and abantecart users and board posters  - Happy 2014,  may it be the best year yet for all of us!
Just another abantecart user.
Lee

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Happy New Year, thanks for 2013, 2014 will be greater!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 08:48:03 PM »
Thank you. Happy New Year!
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:25:59 PM »
I also want to thank everyone at abantecart. Just to let you know how much your work means, I will explain how you helped me. I had just started my online business when I was diagnosed with a rare lung infection (Blastomycosis). I was basically home bound because of it. Without insurance, I would have been financially destitute without abantecart. It was free, and you were so helpful in giving advice and clearing up issues I had. I did not make a huge amount of sales on the site, but it gave me a very professional look and I had many orders placed by phone and email after they viewed my site. This literally saved my life since the medicine was $40.00 a day to keep me alive and I was unable to seek employment outside of my home. I am now almost fully recovered and want to thank you so much and here's to a great new year!
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann

Offline DavidLIR

• View Profile
    • Love is Real
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 02:43:19 PM »
Thank you! and Happy New Year
 to all you wonderful folks that Lee mentioned.  I, too, am very much appreciating what Abantecart has to offer.  We are starting a brand new business, and without the tremendous help I receive here I would not have been able to create our own shopping cart with such great quality.

Thank you to the Abantecart family!

Love is Real....All Else is Illusion