Author Topic: Themes " Template " - New Version Can Look Like My Older Theme ?  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Amarbir

• View Profile
Hi ,
    Please Refer To My Website -> www.lynxdealerstore.com .This Is Still On Older Version 1.1.2 And I Love The Theme Design  .If i Install Ver 1.1.7 Into This Does The theme/Template Remain Like As Is Or Will It Change .I Also Am Wanting To Install Ver 1.1.7 For a New Website That i Am Creating For My Wife .Can The Theme/Template Look Like As I Have In Ver 1.1.2 Here -> www.lynxdealerstore.com ? .I Also Have More Questions Related To Upgrading Ver 1.1.2 To 1.1.7 But Thats For a New thread Not this

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Themes " Template " - New Version Can Look Like My Older Theme ?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »
What is the actually question in here?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Amarbir

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 08:01:46 AM »
What is the actually question in here?

Sir ,
     The Question is That if i Install Ver 1.1.7 Fresh on a New Server Can it Look Like My Older Website -> www.lynxdealerstore.com .I am talking about the theme .

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 11:11:49 PM »
In theory yes. But do not try this on your live site.

Create a second copy of your site for testing the upgrade it. You will still need to edit banners and possibly other parts of the layout in HTML5 template, but your existing information will be still there.
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Amarbir

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 12:37:38 AM »
In theory yes. But do not try this on your live site.

Create a second copy of your site for testing the upgrade it. You will still need to edit banners and possibly other parts of the layout in HTML5 template, but your existing information will be still there.

Sir ,
     What Lacks in Abentecart is a Set of good free theme/templates that are developement by the team not a outsider  .Just like my older cart webasyst  " now shopscript " . Every person has his own opinion .I would say i liked the theme that used be be the default one earlier  .Think over this  .Also i wanted to know are somepeople designing theme for abantecart ?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 11:35:08 AM »
Priorities! That much that we can do for free.  :o

Feel free to join the team to help!