Author Topic: filter to the category pages  (Read 6666 times)

Offline sandy123

• View Profile
    • Indian Saree Mandir
filter to the category pages
« on: January 17, 2014, 12:20:28 PM »
hello guys cud u help me i want to add the filter to my pages is the filter option available in AbanteCart am new to this for eg like i want the product to be selected from the 0RS to 1000 rs COLUR WISE OR SIZE WISE PLEASE HELP ME for more idea req u to please visit the site help me out
homeshop18.com

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: filter to the category pages
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »
product to be selected from the 0RS to 1000 rs COLUR WISE OR SIZE WISE
What you ask is not clear. what is 0RS to 1000 rs?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »
Do you mean you need to sort or list product by options?
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline sandy123

• View Profile
    • Indian Saree Mandir
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 11:35:02 PM »
yes sorry i was not clear is explaining my need suppose i have a category of in which there are products from range rs 10 to rs 100 and is the buyers wants to see only the products of range rs0 to rs 50 only , next by the brand name ,colour name or size name this type of sort or filter you can say please help me out .Thanks in advance for your quick response

Offline sandy123

• View Profile
    • Indian Saree Mandir
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 11:39:05 PM »
hey guys really thankful to you i have found the solution need one more help is that my store is globaly set what i mean to say is that my store is in india so the buyers from india will have free shipping but the buyers from outside the countries will need to pay for the courier charges could you guide me in setting the charges is such case

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 02:22:40 AM »
You able to set up shipping methods to work with one Location only. In admin-extensions-Shipping edit Free Shipping method and Select India location in the Location: dropdown. To create and configure Locations go to Admin-System-Localization-Locations

Offline rajparu2011

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
hey guys really thankful to you i have found the solution need one more help is that my store is globaly set what i mean to say is that my store is in india so the buyers from india will have free shipping but the buyers from outside the countries will need to pay for the courier charges could you guide me in setting the charges is such case

What is the solution you've found? Please share.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.