Author Topic: Amazing Shopping Cart Script  (Read 11833 times)

gordontaylor

Amazing Shopping Cart Script
« on: January 18, 2014, 10:35:25 PM »
I just wanted to say thank you for this script. It's by far the best I've ever used.

As a way of saying thank you, each month when I settle accounts, I'll be making a donation to AbanteCart. Guys, it's well worth a donation...this is a very strong, robust PHP script and the admin section is VERY well done. I have used many others and I just can't say enough about this script and admin section.

I've built over 300 websites (actually lost count!) and I just love this cart. I've had it installed for less than a week and I have it all tweaked and ready to begin adding products.

Regards,

Gordon Taylor

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Amazing Shopping Cart Script
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 11:51:00 AM »
Thank you for comments.

Any help is appreciated to help us make AbanteCart better.  :)
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

gordontaylor

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 02:18:37 PM »
Firstly, I have a very specialized product line. I simply added my site to Bing Webmaster Tools and Google Webmaster Tools....that triggers an immediate visit by their respective bots.

I attribute the rankings to the excellent SEO attributes within AbanteCart for creating a keyword rich environment without spamming the key words.!

Offline Geotex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 03:28:33 PM »
After many, many years using and developing my own fork of osC.... What an amazing breath of fresh air your system is! You have gone beyond even my most extended plans for upgrades on my carts!

I did have a problem installing the cart using the Softaculous script, but when installed properly using an FTP upload, it works out of the box, and looks absolutely fantastic with the demo products! (Using Apache 2.2, PHP 5.3.27, mySQL 5.5.34)

Offline JFuchs

• View Profile
    • Beaton Industrial, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 03:44:29 PM »
What happened to Gordon Taylor? He was a huge help around here, and now I see his username is associated with a "guest account"?

Offline Karlos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 06:06:43 PM »
I agree...what happened to Gordon Taylor ?????.... I have read a few of his posts and it sounds like he really knows his stuff.  I read a post with him saying how great he thought AbanteCart was and now I cant find him anywhere ....Anyone know where he has gone or why ??

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »
I know Gordon had some other priorities. Hope he will be back some day. :(
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help