Author Topic: Toggles in description -  (Read 4363 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Toggles in description -
« on: January 19, 2014, 03:30:32 PM »
Greetings - is there a way to put toggles in the description content?  Here is an example of what I mean:
http://www.babaji.net/index.php/teachings/teachings-collection-1

Have some new items to put up for sale but the description is very very long and will not be good as a solid block of text. 

Possible? 

Thanks much
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Toggles in description -
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:17:17 PM »
Ye. You can put complete HTML for this into product description. It might be bulky, but it will work.

If you need to apply across all products, you will need to edit template (tpl) file
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: Toggles in description -
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 01:46:25 PM »
Thanks for that reply - I didn't think of it.  For now it is only one product so I'll test it out - and since the template is HTML5 I can use some of the toggle scripts I already have - sweet! 

Thanks again for all you guys do - I know that most of us really really appreciate it. 

All the best
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!