Author Topic: Meta Tag SEO Tips and Tricks  (Read 49208 times)

Offline kabirthapar

• View Profile
    • Ecommerce Website Development Services
Re: Meta Tag SEO Tips and Tricks
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 02:57:03 AM »
<title> – Used the define the Page Title. It should not more than 65 characters including space.

Google will try to ignore the characters written after 65 chars in the title tag. So make sure to keep the page title as short and relevant in order to boost the traffic from search engines.

Writing good articles and keeping irrelevant titles will not listed in top 10 search results in google. So please keep some good title for your contents.

Google will not consider your Meta Description for your search engine ranking, But Google will display your description in their search results below title. So there is a high chance that visitors will see your content and come to your site from search engines. Most search engines use a maximum of 160 characters for the meta description.

If meta description is empty then search engines will take the description from the content of the page.

Google does not use the keywords meta tag in web ranking

Meta Keywords plays a very small role in SEO but its very important when it comes to Search Engine Marketing.

A comma separated list of your most important keywords for the content that will be written as META keywords.
Best Software Development Company in India providing affordable website Development, Ecommerce Development, SEO Services, ERP CRM Software, Mobile App development. Visit eNvent Software Technologies for more details.

Offline Natashawilliams

• I am an HR Professional
    • View Profile
    • Bulk SMS Gateway
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 04:43:57 AM »
Meta tag have great importance in SEO You have mentioned lots of important tips and tricks to use meta tags.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:46:08 AM by Natashawilliams »

Offline Natashawilliams

• I am an HR Professional
    • View Profile
    • Bulk SMS Gateway
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 06:11:11 AM »
Use bing or Yahoo tool it can help you

Offline jackluter

• Hi am jack
    • View Profile
    • Mobile app development New York
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 03:09:38 AM »
The information is more helpful to improve the On page and better rank in search results. Meta tags are the ranking signal that is helpful to crawl by the search engine.
<a href="https://fugenx.com/mobile-application-development-company-in-usa/">mobile app development company USA</a>

Offline najishahmed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2018, 02:37:39 AM »
That was the really helpful and interesting post.

Offline AnonPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2018, 02:38:20 AM »
Research Keywords and Competitors
Keyword research is essential to understanding your site’s SEO and your competitors’, but luckily, you do not have to be an SEO guru to know which keywords to use. Use free tools like SEM Rush to research your current and potential keywords related products and services, your audience’s topics of interest or other aspects of SEO. While there is a limit on free keyword searches per day, SEM Rush is useful to see keyword stats like the amount of monthly searches for targeted keywords and a rating of the competition for phrases. You can also view a list of related keywords for phrases you’re looking for to get content ideas.

Additionally, SEM experts use tools like SEM Rush to research their competitors. Use the feature Domain vs. Domain by entering your site’s domain and any of your competitors’. Select the keyword type you want to research like organic keywords and you’ll see a side by side comparison of these sites by keyword, position on search engine result pages and more. By knowing how you stack up against the competition, you can drive your inbound marketing and content strategy to get ahead of other brands.

Offline itstrisha

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 01:37:38 AM »
I use yoast seo plugin in wordpress which instruct me how to apply SEO tricks in metatags. You can use other plug ins too for the same.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline natdroid

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 02:09:17 AM »
I use yoast seo plugin in wordpress which instruct me how to apply SEO tricks in metatags. You can use other plug ins too for the same.  ;) ;) ;) ;)
SEO Boost pack is good yoast alternative http://marketplace.abantecart.com/seo_pack

Offline Mcloughlin

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2021, 05:27:46 AM »
"It's not a complete list of all SEO-related meta tags, but more like a pocket guide for marketers who'd like to do things right and have their articles search-engine-optimised beyond what WordPress provides by default. Unless you have some specific ideas that you want to keep on meta keywords or description, the default values are just fine. Let me tell you some tips:
1) Title Tag - This is arguably the most important tag you need to take care of for each post. It can improve your rankings as well as increase click-throughs and (in some cases) conversion rates. Here's an example of a properly optimised title:
2) Description Tag - It won't directly impact your rankings, but it will improve CTR if you optimise it as well. Again, this isn't a complete list and any other information can be good.
3) Keyword Tag - This isn't really a meta tag for the article itself, but it will help Google (and you) figure out what the given page is about - and that's important to improve CTR as well. Please note that this meta tag needs to have only one value - not multiple. 
4) Robots Tag - I've found this tag to be most useful for blogs and magazine-type websites where people are allowed to post their own stuff. Again, Google might index your website without this tag.
5) Facebook and Twitter meta tags - If you connect with those networks, you can supply them some information about yourself and your website in the form of meta tags. "

Offline etbandung

• View Profile
    • Kursus Privat Bahasa Inggris Bandung
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2021, 05:09:40 AM »
choose the right meta title and meta tag its not that easy true ;D

Offline timlight10

• View Profile
    • Dedicated Presentation Solutions
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2021, 08:22:08 AM »
SEO Boost pack is good yoast alternative http://marketplace.abantecart.com/seo_pack

I just installed this plugin and have been happy with it.

Offline Rodrigo56

• View Profile
    • tienda de articulos para motociclistas
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2023, 01:43:11 AM »
Thank you very much for sharing these tips, they will really help me a lot.
Me gusta viajar en moto

Offline tanc

• View Profile
    • Web Design Company
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2023, 06:04:24 AM »
Meta tags optimization tips you shared its nice, can we add here a canonical tag? 

Offline rodrigoQuiroz

• I like listening to music
    • View Profile
    • tienda para mascota
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2023, 10:47:35 PM »
Thank you very much for sharing the trick, it was very useful for me.
I like listening to music

Offline FreedomZZ

• I'm Gloria Romeo, a special decoration designer.
    • View Profile
    • Funny Birthday Wishes
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2023, 10:47:17 AM »
You know what? Even with meta tags, you still have to show modified date info to the visitor to show last updated date at google search to the visitors. That's what I recently discovered.