Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Safari / Apple Issues?  (Read 3488 times)

Offline www.PiShop.co.za

• View Profile
Safari / Apple Issues?
« on: February 03, 2016, 05:02:13 AM »
We have had 4 issues with customers trying to make use of our site when using the Safari browser, I have listed two of them below as those are the ones that I have details of... I cannot replicate it but I'm hoping that somebody either has a similar problem or can advise.

We are running V1.2.5 and the default_html5 template.

Issue 1: PayPal Standard Summary rather tan Invoice
When the user attempted to checkout using the paypal standart payment method he kept getting re-directed to the paypal summary page and not an invoice that he could pay. this happens whether he was logged in to paypal or not.
Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526 (64 bit)

Issue 2: Registering / Ordering as Guest Safari Error:
The customer gets the following error (attached)
I dont know the OS or Safari version but I know that when she used Chrome it worked.

Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Safari / Apple Issues?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:18:25 AM »
Hello.

Thank you for your post.
For the first problem. What do you mean "PayPal summary" can you provide screenshot?

For the second problem it can be caused by 3rd party addon on client's device. See this discussion https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3245428?tstart=0  "So the problem was narrowed down to third-party installed applications."
Do you have any non-standard modules installed on your server or what is your server os? This also can be issue with https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/solved-ls-5-0-stable-protocol-error-with-ssl-sites.11459/

If you have any additional details feel free to post here