Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Product pricing used in backend changes after saving both in backend and fronten  (Read 3961 times)

Offline success_sst1

• View Profile
Ran into unusual challenge and I will appreciate if anyone can give me some insight on how to resolve it.

The pricing that I enter whenever I add products to the cart from the backend is different from what is displayed in the summary page of General in Products under Catalog at the backend and as well as the storefront.

Currently, I entered N20,999.00 for Nokia Lumia 520 from the backend but what is showing in the storefront is N3,458,535.

Please kindly advise on how I can resolve the issue.

Thank you so much.

Regards.

NB: Have attached 2 images one contains the initial figure entered while adding the product and the other image is the new price that i get after saving.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:27:47 PM by success_sst1 »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
What is your default currency set in settings -> details?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline success_sst1

• View Profile
Admin - abantecart, I must confess, you have been wonderfully awesome... Thanks for quickly resolving the issue....