Author Topic: problem can't go into extension store through abantecart admin  (Read 5403 times)

Offline DavidLIR

• View Profile
    • Love is Real
problem can't go into extension store through abantecart admin
« on: January 31, 2014, 04:45:19 PM »
Abantecart,

I recently changed hosting company, and since I did the extension store is a strip down version with some of the graphics missing...i got an error message about the store not synchronizing properly with the cart....it seems that it is using the login id for my account rather than the original way it was set up by abantecart install.

This brings me a question that it may have other things not synchronizing properly due to the hosting change.  something was changed in the process. can you help?   And what do you recommend me to do?
Love is Real....All Else is Illusion

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: problem can't go into extension store through abantecart admin
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:29:00 AM »
Abantecart,

I recently changed hosting company....

if i understood right you moved code and database on new host..
Did you tried to purge system/cache directory (except index.html file) ?
Is your domain changed?
Is php-CURL enabled on new host?
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline DavidLIR

• View Profile
    • Love is Real
Re: problem can't go into extension store through abantecart admin
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »
Abolabo,
Yes, I moved my mysqldatabase and copied the cpanel over to the new hosting website.

The Domain is the same...I am using loveisreal-believe.com/store as the abantecart directory.  One difference is that I have now the ssl set up for both www. and nonwww.

I checked and the hosting said that I can turn on the php-CURL...can you tell me how to do that?
I looked and I the only thing that looked like CURL was in the pear packages something called Net_Curl version 1.2.5
Is this what you wanted to be there? or if not please help me to install or edit as needed.

Also please direct me how to purge the system/cache directory (except index.html file)
thanks so much
Love is Real....All Else is Illusion