Author Topic: SOLVED - upgraded to 1.1.8 now getting Error: No Shipping options are available  (Read 5347 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
MY MISTAKE  -  SORRY FOR THE HASSLE

Please advise how to restore the backup taken when upgrading - cannot sell anything now --

using extension "price based shipping" - this upgrade worked fine on my test site but some issues here - please help

thanks
Ron
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:25:36 PM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

gordontaylor

Admin Panel

System>Data>Backup/Restore

Use restore from sql and browse for that backup

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Thanks gordon - this was one of those "geesh I'm an idiot!" - if you read the error message it simply means that there was no shipping address for that customer - one which I created through admin just to test some stuff out - - I'm writing this to (1) repent for all my sins and (2) if anyone comes across this they can also join me in the idiot pen

Take care
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

gordontaylor

Ron...it's my pleasure. I catch myself doing things like that all the time. Doesn't mean you're and idiot, just human!

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Hey Gordon - so I'm human?  Got another one fooled!   8)

Nice seeing you here - feel like we got some good, friendly groups going on - not to mention the great AbanteCart support which I really appreciate. 

Thanks again man