Author Topic: New payment option; Free Checkout for $0.00 items  (Read 5881 times)

Offline seedvisions

• View Profile
New payment option; Free Checkout for $0.00 items
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:38:44 PM »
Hello,  wondering if this is available now or in the works;

New payment option; Free Checkout for $0.00 items which then marks the ordered item as complete for immediate download.

Thanks!

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New payment option; Free Checkout for $0.00 items
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 02:34:35 PM »
Yes this is currently possible. Order with 0 total and no shipping cost will require no shipping and no payment.
You can set default order status to completed in settings.

NOTE: If you need free download you can set up download to before order  or immediate. This is in v 1.1.8
http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/catalog/global_downloads.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:33:20 AM by Basara »
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline sewkitty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:26:04 PM »
I am a noob so I will apologize upfront. I cannot get the zero balance to work. I have it set as I should but cannot get to the final completed page on check out. I don't know what I am doing wrong here. I don't know if this makes a difference or not but I am clicking on the store front link on the cart admin as I do not have my cart set up to launch on my URL.
Thank you for any help in this.
Elizabeth

Offline sewkitty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:19:58 PM »
I am also not being given a coupon option even though it is suppose to be showing & I have it enabled. I don't want to do too much work on this if for some reason it is not going to work or I will have to have it reinstalled. I am sure it is something simple I am missing but I have been working on this all day & cannot figure it out. HELP! THANKS :-)