Author Topic: Product Price / Cost Text Box acting weird  (Read 7036 times)

Offline James

• View Profile
Product Price / Cost Text Box acting weird
« on: June 18, 2012, 09:00:20 AM »
Dear All,

Whenever i add a product and its price and cost. i appear to face a strange problem.

1. Abantecart version 1.0.2
2. Currency (New i created / INR / Indian Rupee / Decimal 2 and Symbol to left Rs )  This is the only currency rest all is deleted.

While adding product, the cost and price shown in the textbox by default is  0.00

However when i type price in the textbox ( 0_.00 ) the cursor jumps to after typing in that number (0X.00_)

Then. i hve to bring the cursor back to where i want to type the remaining number.. tedious. for sure.

Any advice? could it be something else or what? also i noticed with this currency whenever i had a amount such as (22450.00) automatically when first order is placed the amount turned to (22.00)

Kind Regards and Thanks Guys
echo $james;

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Product Price / Cost Text Box acting weird
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 06:31:28 AM »
The "price textbox" this is a bug and it will be fixed in ABanteCart 1.0.3 version.
About the currencies - did You set Indian Rupee as default currency before delete all others?

Thanks for report.

Offline James

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 07:36:26 AM »
The "price textbox" this is a bug and it will be fixed in ABanteCart 1.0.3 version.
About the currencies - did You set Indian Rupee as default currency before delete all others?

Thanks for report.

Dear Basara,

Okay thats great, about the textbox. i think for now its manageable.

However yes, as for the Indian Rupee. yes I selected INR as the Default currency for the store. and then deleted the remaining currencies. still i faced the issue, on first order (the amount went from 22k to 22 only) :(

Kind Regards,
James
echo $james;

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 08:56:55 AM »
However yes, as for the Indian Rupee. yes I selected INR as the Default currency for the store. and then deleted the remaining currencies. still i faced the issue, on first order (the amount went from 22k to 22 only) :(

Kind Regards,
James

I am just check this and cannot replicate on latest 1.0.2 version

Try to clear abantecart cache (Admin-System-Cache) then Logout from admin panel and login again.