Author Topic: language definition problem  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Craig

• View Profile
language definition problem
« on: July 21, 2012, 03:07:04 AM »
Hi all, I've changed the colour of my website background to black. Now when I'm in maintenance mode the font on the maintenance message won't show (because it's black too) I tried a simple font colour code in the language definitions "index_maintenance" but it didn't work. Now when I log onto language definitions there are pages and pages of duplicate "index_maintenance" definitions. So 2 questions.

1: how do I change the colour of the font

2: how do I stop the multiple duplications appearing every day when I go to language definitions.

Thanks, Craig

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: language definition problem
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:23:19 AM »
Hi all, I've changed the colour of my website background to black. Now when I'm in maintenance mode the font on the maintenance message won't show (because it's black too) I tried a simple font colour code in the language definitions "index_maintenance" but it didn't work. Now when I log onto language definitions there are pages and pages of duplicate "index_maintenance" definitions. So 2 questions.
1: how do I change the colour of the font
edit storefront/view/default/template/pages/index/maintenance.tpl, you can add style attribute or just add "id" for div and write css rule for it
for ex <div id="maintenance"></div> and add to css file  something like #maintenance{ color: white; }
2: how do I stop the multiple duplications appearing every day when I go to language definitions.
it's a bug of v.1.0.3, we already fixed it in 1.0.4. now preparing to release. will be very soon
Thanks, Craig
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens