Author Topic: Sort order on product grid, banner manager, etc. for easy changing  (Read 7236 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Greetings,

Currently working on banners for the slider - unless I'm missing something, I've found that it is necessary to open each slide to see what the sort order - need to open more than one if I want to change the order

So my suggestion would be to have a grid field that shows the sort order of a banner (or product) and make it very quick and easy to change. 

Screenshot to try and explain better. 

Thank you for your consideration

All the best,
Ron

AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Sort order on product grid, banner manager, etc. for easy changing
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 01:17:54 PM »
Thank you for suggestion. Noted for future improvement.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 01:35:20 PM »
Thank you very much for the consideration - this will make for a great enhancement, I'm sure. 

All the best
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline daspi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 02:12:38 PM »
Absolutely still needed. Has there been any progress on this? I need control over how my products are sorted on initial load of the category where they are displayed. Now I have to edit each product to give it a sort value. Very time consuming.