Author Topic: Need help with Advanced Search  (Read 7979 times)

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
Need help with Advanced Search
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:29:04 PM »
I'm not getting a response from Algozone's Tech Support so I'm posting in this forum, hoping someone can help me. I've been trying to get assistance for two days now and no response!! They're useless. Even when I said I was interested in other extensions, nobody in the company bothered to call me back! Anyway, I bought their Advanced Search extension, but it's not doing what it's supposed to. Their ad says this extension allows advanced search using multiple filters, including the Tags filter. It turns out that I'm only getting one filter on the screen, the Price filter, and that's it. Nothing else is coming up. Not only that. When I run a search by Price, I get this error message: "Call to undefined function array_replace_recursive () in /home/.../public_html/store/core/lib/request.php on line 53." What the heck does that mean? Why am I not getting multiple filters on my screen? Is this a rotten apple? What do you do when a company sells something and doesn't stay behind their product?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:46:14 AM by Ollie »
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with Advanced Search
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 07:10:18 AM »
Hello.

Did you mean 'Storefront Products Refined Search' extension?

From extension "To manipulate blocks for refined search result page:
- go to Design -> Layout
- choose layout of Products Refined Search Page"

See my screenshot in AbanteCart 1.1.9 with default extension settings. Please check you AbanteCart error log for possible extension errors

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
Re: Need help with Advanced Search
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 03:27:12 PM »
Yes, I meant the Refined (Advanced) Search Extension from Algozone. Finally, they responded to my trouble ticket and apparently there's a problem with the installation. It looks like they are working on it. We'll see...
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/