Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Make Default HMTL 5 Template Not Responsive. Possible?  (Read 4165 times)

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Make Default HMTL 5 Template Not Responsive. Possible?
« on: July 09, 2014, 10:39:59 AM »
For now I need to make this default template not responsive and just stay the same width no matter what screen I am on. The owners want it this way for now.

What is the best code to remove so it stays the same always.

Thanks

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Make Default HMTL 5 Template Not Responsive. Possible?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 01:02:07 PM »
Try to set width on main body class.
You will need to align the page to center
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Re: Make Default HMTL 5 Template Not Responsive. Possible?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
I was able to make the default html 5 not responsive for now. I still have one issue I cannot figure out.

If you go to www.hygienics.com and look at the site full width you will see it is OK. When you resize the browser nothing gets jumbled anymore but you will notice the header and footer only go from left to right a certain width. It does not go across and fill the space.

If you open the browser a little more by dragging the sides you will see it starts to move. I really would like it to fill it 100% without being cut off. I added in the .css width:100% and it did not work.

What does work is if I add a size in px like 1000px but that is not always accurate so I would rather have 100%.

I am not seeing something in the code. Perhaps someone can tell me what it is.

Thanks