Author Topic: image fade in banner  (Read 5762 times)

Offline flyn

• View Profile
image fade in banner
« on: July 30, 2014, 04:43:11 PM »
I looked at the javascript and wanted to know what is the correct word to replace 'random'. I tried crossfade and nothing happened

yonghan

Re: image fade in banner
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:46:56 AM »
Hi,as far as i know.Onebyone slider doesn't support crossfade effect.Here are the effects that i found that works with onebyone slider :

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/javascript/jquery.onebyone.min.js

Hope it helps.

Offline flyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 06:09:54 AM »
Thanks yonghan. I did fix part of the problem. The whole image now fills in the entire space which I am happy about.

As for the effect I dont know if it is taking effect. Goes by too fast and seems to slide from left top right and then fade in up. I just wish it would fade in without the sliding left or right

yonghan

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 09:51:21 AM »
You can set the speed of the slider.You can try to change the random with the other type.

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 05:00:31 PM »
younghan actually answered the time issue on the slider for me in June - http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,2342.msg9831.html#msg9831

The part to change begins on line 1:

Code: [Select]
$(window).bind("load", function() {
    $(function () {
            $('#banner_slides').show();
            $('#banner_slides').oneByOne({
                className: 'oneByOneSlide',
                easeType: 'random',
                slideShow: true,
                slideShowDelay: 6000,
                responsive: true
            });
        })
});

"you should edit the js file here (referring to the above link to github - https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/14375c4f42ef9e695e9783f50f6dda3ba7109847/public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/javascript/custom.js) instead of the onebyone.min.js.and please edit yhe slideShowDelay variable.and about animation type,it was set random by default."

Worked for me

Good luck!
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
Regarding the  slideShowDelay: 6000  -  just in case you don't know (most likely do but ...) 6000 represents 6 seconds - 10000 represents 10 seconds, etc. 

AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!