Author Topic: Shopping Cart Icon on Default Template has disappeared.  (Read 5291 times)

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
Shopping Cart Icon on Default Template has disappeared.
« on: July 31, 2014, 11:07:42 AM »
Hi. I bought one of the templates from the extension shop and played it around some. I decided it needs some work so I reverted back to the default template that I have been using. Now the shopping cart icon/basket block that is near the banner is gone. Other blocks such as language, currency etc load fine.

This all started after trying out the new template. I also had a very difficult time replacing store-logos with that new template, which is template552. Seem to be a few bugs

2014-07-31 14:27:19 - load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Error: Could not load template blocks/cart_bottom.tpl! in /home/... blah blah../core/engine/view.php on line 302

Thanks much.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Shopping Cart Icon on Default Template has disappeared.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:48:02 AM »
Hi. I bought one of the templates from the extension shop and played it around some. I decided it needs some work so I reverted back to the default template that I have been using. Now the shopping cart icon/basket block that is near the banner is gone. Other blocks such as language, currency etc load fine.
Hello.

To enable/disable blocks go to Admin-Design-Layouts
http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation/41-admin-user-manual/design/layout

This all started after trying out the new template. I also had a very difficult time replacing store-logos with that new template, which is template552. Seem to be a few bugs

2014-07-31 14:27:19 - load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Error: Could not load template blocks/cart_bottom.tpl! in /home/... blah blah../core/engine/view.php on line 302

Thanks much.
All bug supported by original vendor (template developer) https://marketplace.abantecart.com/index.php?rt=product/product/comments&product_id=151

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 05:21:56 AM »
I'm not using the new template I bought. What I mean is after trying the new template I went back to default template (not the HTML5 template) and now the cart icon is gone above the menu. When I enable cart in the block manager, I get that error now and no cart:
load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Error: Could not load template blocks/cart_bottom.tpl! in /home/... blah blah../core/engine/view.php on line 302

I deleted the new template I bought and the error still is happening. Not a big deal, the customer just can't see how many items are in the cart. Besides that everything else is working.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 05:25:35 AM »
Try to clear AbanteCart cache and enable/disable block again in the layouts
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:28:24 AM by Basara »

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 07:25:44 AM »
That works. Hmm, I had tried that before and it didn't work, but maybe I still had the new template interfering.

Thanks much for suggesting it again, Basara