Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Need some help with Google Code Placement  (Read 4669 times)

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Need some help with Google Code Placement
« on: August 04, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »
I added the analytics ID into the admin and that takes care of communicating with our analytics account.

What I need to know is on which pages do I need to place the other two codes. One is for remarketing  and the other is for Conversion code which goes on the Thank You page.

What file makes up the Thank You page? I used the page.tpl and add the remarketing code there so it would take effect on all products. I believe that is correct but let me know.

Thank You,

Victor

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help with Google Code Placement
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 01:59:38 AM »
I added the analytics ID into the admin and that takes care of communicating with our analytics account.

What I need to know is on which pages do I need to place the other two codes. One is for remarketing  and the other is for Conversion code which goes on the Thank You page.

What file makes up the Thank You page? I used the page.tpl and add the remarketing code there so it would take effect on all products. I believe that is correct but let me know.

Thank You,

Victor

Hello. For Thank You page try this  file
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/controller/pages/checkout/success.php

Offline flyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:53 AM »
Thanks Basara. Did I place the remarketing code in the right place?

page.tpl?

Offline thedarksyde

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »
I could use a clearer set of steps.  Do I replace the linked file with the current file in my file system or are you just linking the file I should manually edit?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 01:53:32 AM »
I could use a clearer set of steps.  Do I replace the linked file with the current file in my file system or are you just linking the file I should manually edit?

Hi. This file for Edit only.