Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Poll

Am not able to log in the admin panel i searched a lot on the forum and came across the solution and i have find the error in my log report has  AbanteCart core v.1.1.8 fread() [<a href='function.fread'>function.fread</a>]: Length parameter mu

solution for admin login
and am facing this issue continuosly

Author Topic: Log error  (Read 4110 times)

Offline sandy123

• View Profile
    • Indian Saree Mandir
Log error
« on: August 12, 2014, 06:36:35 AM »
 AbanteCart core v.1.1.8 fread() [<a href='function.fread'>function.fread</a>]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in <b>/home/indiasar/public_html/store/core/lib/cache.php</b> on line <b>108</b>
 is the error when am trying to log in my admin panel .the error is found in the error.txt

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Log error
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 07:00:56 AM »

Offline sandy123

• View Profile
    • Indian Saree Mandir
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »
Dear Sir,

I visited the path in c panel but still fail to understand what to delete.Do u mean that under system/cache/  there are many directories such as admin_ menu,attributes etc..... i have to open each and delete the text file which is generated in that folders.Thanks in Advance

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 07:20:21 AM »
Dear Sir,

I visited the path in c panel but still fail to understand what to delete.Do u mean that under system/cache/  there are many directories such as admin_ menu,attributes etc..... i have to open each and delete the text file which is generated in that folders.Thanks in Advance

Hi. Try to delete all files except index.html file. Also please check permission for cache folder

Offline sandy123

• View Profile
    • Indian Saree Mandir
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 07:42:56 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for this suggestion. It worked :)

Thanks again,
Basara