Author Topic: authorize.net module integration to goEmerchant not working, need help  (Read 8101 times)

Offline orisolo

• View Profile
Hi,
I'm trying to integrate a gateway in my cart.
My gateway provider is goEmerchant
according to their instructions they are fully compatible with authorize.net module.
all you have to do is change the gateway address from auth.net to their address.

"
OpenCart

Modify the existing Authorize.Net payment module located at: /catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
Change the 'POST TO' URL:
TO: hxxps://secure.goemerchantcom/secure/gateway/aegateway.aspx
Login to the OpenCart Admin Console.
Across the top are 7 tabs. Hover over the "Extensions" tab and select "Payments" from the pull-down menu.
Under "Payment Method", enable the "Authorize.Net AIM" payment module.
For "Login ID", enter your Transaction Center ID. (You can find this in your GoEmerchant Transaction Center in Security Settings Gateway Options.)
For "Transaction Key", enter your Gateway ID. (You can find this in your GoEmerchant Transaction Center in Security Settings Gateway Options.)
"MD5Hash" is optional. For "MD5Hash", enter your Transaction Center ID. (You can find this in your GoEmerchant Transaction Center in Security Settings  Gateway Options.)
Select "Live" for "Transaction Server" and "Transaction Mode".
Set "Status" to "Enabled".
"

I have changed the address in the file
/extensions/default_authorizenet_aim/storefront/controller/responses/extension/default_authorizenet_aim.php

when i try to process a credit card payment all i get is "processing" then it disappear and the cart stay on the payment page.
no error and nothing happens.
transactions do not go through.

please help.
Thanks,

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: authorize.net module integration to goEmerchant not working, need help
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 09:42:48 PM »
You need to check that Curl connection is established with the server you try to connect to.

Try to put echo of your request and run it manually (command line).

Make sure server does reply. 
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help