Author Topic: Continue to have problems with images on product pages  (Read 4190 times)

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Continue to have problems with images on product pages
« on: August 13, 2014, 01:44:03 PM »
Hello. I keep having a problem with the images and thumbnails on product pages.

For example go here first: http://www.hygienics.com/mens-underwear/mens-incontinence-boxer-shorts

Here everything is fine and the thumbnail is underneath the large picture with just a bit of space in between

Now go here: http://www.hygienics.com/mens-underwear/safe-dry-sweatproof-underwear-6-ply-integrated-absorbent-panel

Here there is a larger gap of space between the thumbnails and the larger image. You will also notice that when you click on the thumbnails the large image moves down more. It does not stay in place. The first image stays but the second then moves down and if I had a third it would move down more.

Is this a bug or is it something I did? This is the default html5 template which I have modified but I did not mess with the .css code for the image or thumbnails until this week to try and resolve this issue.

If I have one image it is fine but if I add 2 or more this problem starts to occur which is annoying. I hope someone can resolve this for me.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Continue to have problems with images on product pages
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 06:31:59 PM »
Vict

Did you notice on the one you list as having too much space,  if you select the second pic -  that pic moves down and the spacing is consistent with your one pic product.

My "guess"  is it may have to do with the size of your images that are uploaded -  they may need some tweaking.   Compare them for originating size and see if that will make a difference.  Check to see if there is white space in the first pic at the bottom that may be causing the issue.  OR there has been some tweak in the code that make multiple pics act differently in presentation.

Lee

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Re: Continue to have problems with images on product pages
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 05:30:09 AM »
Lee all images as of a few days ago have the same dimensions. 380 x 380 px. I thought that would help but it did not