Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Notification to admin of review pending moderation and publishing  (Read 5629 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Good Day all ya'll

I did post this in requested features so hope it is not considered a double post. 

Looking to get notification of review pending approval - I can't find where and may not be a function so thought to ask here - either Team AC or one of the usual excellent members who provide fixes will answer I'm sure. 

Thank you all very much for the support and to Team AC for their hard work and dedication -- DONATE DONATE DONATE to help making AC better and better, it is well deserved and needed. 

All the best
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Re: Notification to admin of review pending moderation and publishing
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 02:02:25 PM »
Right now there does not seem to be a way for this. In the admin under Catalog you will have to click reviews to see if any new ones have been posted for you to turn on.

I would like this feature also. I dont even get emails when an new order is placed and still dont know why

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 02:10:35 PM »
Thanks flyn  -  regarding notification of new orders, do you use only the main email or do you also use the additional emails option?  Do you have it set for "Mail" or "SMTP"?  I know this is a stupid question, but do you have "alert mail" switched to ON?

I do go to the review section often, that is how I noticed this - not a huge issue, but would be a little more frosting on the cake. 

Thanks again and all the best
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline flyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 03:04:19 PM »
I feel kind of stupid here. I dont think I filled this in correctly. Please see attached screen capture

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 03:11:21 PM »
put your desired email address in "mail parameters" and if you don't want additional notifications sent you can delete what you have in "additional email alerts"

give it a try, that's how I'm setup, I use both functions as 3 people get notifications of sales. 

good luck

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »
Hey Ron and Victor,  I too had some difficulties getting the parameters correct -
but here's what the admins came back with,
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,2488.msg10576.html#msg10576

and I have set mine, up like this and have no issues getting all the correct notifications.  Note: this is different than what Ron indicated.

So if you have enabled the notify owner -  it uses the email that is in system > settings

And I leave the Mail parameters blank. 
Then add additional email alerts to the box.

Lee