Author Topic: Variety Questions With Regards to the Template  (Read 5609 times)

Offline mykidz

• View Profile
Variety Questions With Regards to the Template
« on: July 18, 2014, 12:14:39 AM »
Hi! I'm still new to AbanteCart. Would appreciate if someone can assist me with followings:

1. What is the size of the banner slide? And how do I change it with my own banner?
2. Is it possible to add the Facebook Like box to the front page? Or any other html to the page like calender, etc. How to do it?
3. How do I disable the scrolling brand and also the testimonial? I already try to change it to "none" but when I refresh the page, it still look the same. TQ  :)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Variety Questions With Regards to the Template
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:08:23 AM »
Hi! I'm still new to AbanteCart. Would appreciate if someone can assist me with followings:

1. What is the size of the banner slide? And how do I change it with my own banner?
Please see video how to Edit Banner Slideshow in HTML5 template

2. Is it possible to add the Facebook Like box to the front page? Or any other html to the page like calender, etc. How to do it?
Yes, you can create and add HTML block to your template layout see Quick video to demonstrate how to add new custom HTML block in AbanteCart ecommerce solution

3. How do I disable the scrolling brand and also the testimonial? I already try to change it to "none" but when I refresh the page, it still look the same. TQ  :)

All block managed in Admin-Design-Layouts see AbanteCart documentation