Author Topic: Stick figure People help  (Read 6821 times)

Offline fantroym

• View Profile
Stick figure People help
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:27:41 PM »
I am thinking I am out of luck with what I want to do but I am looking for options to upload my images of different heads and bodies so that on the product page they can be selected and ordered that way. Other option is to load the catalog and have them enter the numbers which is kinda unprofessional and a pain in the...

in simple terms I would like select boxes with images instead of text, is this possible??

yonghan

Re: Stick figure People help
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 01:07:01 AM »
Hi,have you try to add new global attributes via Admin panel as decribed here ? http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/catalog/global_attributes.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:30:56 AM by Basara »

Offline fantroym

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:24:33 AM »
I tried using both Global Attributes and adding options under the product, I am guessing there is no way to add images for the selection.

Thanks

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 11:17:54 AM »
Yes,  I think you are correct in that the options box just takes text,  but here's a solution that a custom t-shirt printer is using  that might work for you.

http://www.loveisreal-believe.com/sweatshirt

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:12:48 AM »
I am thinking I am out of luck with what I want to do but I am looking for options to upload my images of different heads and bodies so that on the product page they can be selected and ordered that way. Other option is to load the catalog and have them enter the numbers which is kinda unprofessional and a pain in the...

in simple terms I would like select boxes with images instead of text, is this possible??
Hello. If you add images to option value they appear on storefront after customer select this option value.
http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/catalog/products/attributes.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:31:17 AM by Basara »

Offline fantroym

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:10:38 PM »

Hello. If you add images to option value they appear on storefront after customer select this option value.
b
Looking at the documentation you posted it looks like exactly what I am looking for! but when I go to my products page and click on expand, there is nothing there for adding images like there is in the documentation, am I missing something??

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 02:19:04 AM »
Looking at the documentation you posted it looks like exactly what I am looking for! but when I go to my products page and click on expand, there is nothing there for adding images like there is in the documentation, am I missing something??

Hi.

Some of your browser plugins can block important scripts load. Try to disable or white-list your site in AdBlock browser plugin or similar plugins.