Author Topic: logo error forbidden  (Read 4656 times)

Offline mraya

• View Profile
logo error forbidden
« on: September 04, 2014, 02:51:26 AM »
greetings,
i've been configuring some things inside the admin panel, and when i looked into the appearance section, the store logo, and icon logo, dont have a button to click but instead a message: ERROR Forbidden.
no error logs,
i tried to look for the permissions in the file manager (cpanel), but do not what to look for exactly,
i looked into the sql database, in the several ressources tables, but do not see anything related to logo or icon path.
any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Updates, in my cpanel log, i see the following errors: File does not exist: /home/****/public_html/403.shtml, referer: http://****/index.php?rt=setting/setting/all&s=it1986&token=d06daa4a33bdece3ddd0a49f5682d050 (the **** is my domain name)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:51:42 AM by mraya »

Offline mraya

• View Profile
Re: logo error forbidden
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
Guys, finally solved the problem........just in case someone else have the same problem.
it seems like there is a security feature in the cpanel (host side), that was preventing the php script from abantecart, to run succesfully.
i contacted my host (namecheap, btw i recommend to everyone, for the quick, 24/7 amazing support), and they say they lowered or removed some security features on my cpanel, that made it work!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: logo error forbidden
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 03:06:52 AM »
Thank you for the information :)