Author Topic: Serious Issue With Pay Pal Standard  (Read 5064 times)

Offline flyn

• View Profile
Serious Issue With Pay Pal Standard
« on: September 11, 2014, 08:43:39 AM »
I am hoping I can get some clarity here as other questions I posted did not get any good answers. I was just told this morning it has happened a few times not just once but I will explain about one order we had recently.

A person purchased almost $300.00 in an order which is very good. The thing is nowhere in PayPal does the order show. It is like it never existed. This worries us a lot that it could happen more often.

The order was placed with PayPal Standard not PayPal Pro. I did all types of searches and nothing shows up. How can this be possible? Now I know it has happened a couple of other times.

I have used PayPal Standard and PayPal Pro with other carts and integrating was easy and rarely a problem. Since I started using AbanteCart this issue has occurred already a few times. I ask the developers to look into this deeply as I think the implementation could be flawed.

I am not a programmer so I am just assuming based on my experiences with other carts. Thanks for any answers and insight you can give all of us.

I want AbanteCart Cart to succeed and keep improving.

Victor

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Issue With Pay Pal Standard
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 06:46:08 AM »
Hello.

What is the status of orders which one Not visible on PayPal side?

Also test with sandbox and check notifications your have on PayPal side
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:18:06 AM by Basara »