Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Disable the telephone number section in the admin - system information section  (Read 4295 times)

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
Hi All.

Hopefully I have put this in the right thread. Ok, when you are logged in as Admin to the AbanteCart Cart website script you can go to SYSTEM/DETAILS and enter all your site information there, is there anyway to disable the TELEPHONE NUMBER section under the ADDRESS/EMAIL section in the details page.

I would only like to show the address and email when the site is livel?  (PICTURE ATTACHED)

Regards

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Yes. I see that telephone might not be required. We have addressed this issue in upcoming version 1.2

Thank you
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
Ok thanks

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
Just a thought. I am having to insert any numbers in the telephone section bit just so that the system will make any changes and save. Is there anyway I can disable the telephone function in the coding in the present version of AbanteCart Cart so that I am not displaying a false telephone number?

Regards

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Unfortunately, no
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help