Author Topic: Multiple Product attributes setting  (Read 10468 times)

Offline timlo

• View Profile
Multiple Product attributes setting
« on: September 21, 2014, 02:30:37 AM »
I am using abantecart, and having some question with attributes when is example 6 Colors and 5 size each.

and when I create a Group attributes, and enter all the combination. It will shows like a very long list of selection box for all options. Just like I enter the whole combination, since there is no different on the product page showing. 

i want to show two different select box on the product page, like color and size.

I know I can set as two options...but the problem is , when example color Black size S is disable, if select color black disable,  all other black will disable too.

i want to know how to set a attributes group and show in the front page as two select box. If anyone can suggest

Offline demps2127

• View Profile
Re: Multiple Product attributes setting
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 03:41:05 PM »
I am running into this same problem - I have multiple colors and obviously multiple sizes so if i make the global attributes as the documentation suggests in order to track inventory at the blue shirt in large level my drop down list has 50 plus options. Curious to know if anyone has found a workaround free or not.

Offline hislordship

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 07:14:07 AM »
Hello.

Same problem here.
I want to offer clients the following:

MEDAL COLOUR:
GOLD
SILVER
BRONZE

RIBBON COLOUR:
BLACK
WHITE
RED
YELLOW
BLUE
GREEN
... and so on

I can list these options but if I include attribute images, then it will either show a picture of (for example) a gold medal or a picture of a red ribbon.

The only workaround is to have options as:
GOLD MEDAL WITH RED RIBBON
SILVER MEDAL WITH RED RIBBON
BRONZE MEDAL WITH RED RIBBON
GOLD MEDAL WITH BLUE RIBBON
SILVER MEDAL WITH BLUE RIBBON
BRONZE MEDAL WITH BLUE RIBBON

and so on.

Is there a way to have the global images show up with multiple images?
So a gold medal and underneath is a red ribbon?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:09:22 AM »
Is there a way to have the global images show up with multiple images?
So a gold medal and underneath is a red ribbon?

You can map a global image to option as well.  You dont need to re-upload it. Just open resource library and add same image to options

DeanPrice

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 09:06:29 PM »
it would be great if you can map an image/price etc to a global attribute in that section instead of having to do it for every product that uses that global attribute in the product option, which is very time consuming and an absolute pain when updating a global attribute.