Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: product option not listed in global attributes? I can't add more options! Help!  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Riin

• View Profile
    • Happy Fuzzy Yarn (wholesale)
Ok, this is weird, and I really need help. I have a product option called Colorway, but it's not listed in Global Attributes. I think it may have originally been called Color and I just changed it, but I set up my store months ago, so I don't remember for sure. Anyway, I set it up with something like 66 different colorways for yarn (6 types of yarn, all different products with the same colorways) and 39 different colorways for fiber (8 different types of fiber, each a different product, again with the same colorways). So far so good.

Except now I need to add more colorways. I added another 4 to one of the yarn products and saved it, and that seemed to work, but when I look at what the customer sees, the drop down menu doesn't include the new items.

What am I missing? I have a LOT more colorways to add, so I need to figure out HOW! Help!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 12:16:01 PM by Riin »
Riin Gill

Online llegrand

• View Profile
First thing to do ,  is to clear your System Cache - 
it is in System > Cache on your Admin panel  -  be sure you check the box at the top by the CLEAR CACHE so that all check boxes are marked,  then go to the Clear Selected Cache button at the bottom.

Next,  on your storefront  - be sure to refresh your brower window (it caches, too)  Cntl F5  works best to do that.

That will probably solve your issue,  but if not post back.

Lee

Offline Riin

• View Profile
I cleared the admin system cache. On the storefront, I refreshed the browser and tried cntl f5. No difference. I rebooted. Still no difference.

What else can I do?

Thanks.
Riin Gill

Offline Riin

• View Profile
I tried deleting the new options and adding them again, and that worked. No idea why, but hey, I'm happy. Thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else ever has the same problem.
Riin Gill