Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Language definition "heading_title" is missing for "English"  (Read 5633 times)

Offline Handy

• View Profile
Language definition "heading_title" is missing for "English"
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:07:28 AM »
Dear admin, I have tried many ways in the language definitions and the error still occur :(. The product's page title is missing. I have added the link and run language package. Please help.

AbanteCart engine cannot find value of language definition with key "heading_title" in /home/ace3dmy1/public_html/3dprinter.my/AbanteCart/admin/controller/responses/listing_grid/blocks_grid.php line 687 (rt=listing_grid/blocks_grid/block_info). Please add it in this link or run language translate process in this link

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Language definition "heading_title" is missing for "English"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:39:20 AM »
Dear admin, I have tried many ways in the language definitions and the error still occur :(. The product's page title is missing. I have added the link and run language package. Please help.

AbanteCart engine cannot find value of language definition with key "heading_title" in /home/ace3dmy1/public_html/3dprinter.my/AbanteCart/admin/controller/responses/listing_grid/blocks_grid.php line 687 (rt=listing_grid/blocks_grid/block_info). Please add it in this link or run language translate process in this link

What you are look at is an administrator section. You need to look in the storefront.

1. Make sure you have a name in your product

2. Try to clear cache first and make sure it is gone. Check there is no file permission issues that prevent cache file deletion.

Here is there product title is built:

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/controller/pages/product/product.php
line 140

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Handy

• View Profile
Re: Language definition "heading_title" is missing for "English"
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:07:51 AM »
Dear Admin, I have follow your advice and clear the cache many times. But it is still the same. I had tried to open the page in firefox and everything is ok. Seems like this problem is related to the chrome?