Author Topic: Sorry, but error occurred during installation: Internal Server Error:  (Read 6797 times)

Offline GregAspen

• View Profile
Can't find anything on this topic online experienced with a fresh install. I get no errors until after I input DB and admin info then the install bar starts and quickly fails with the message: "Sorry, but error occurred during installation:
Internal Server Error:" I've tried this in numerous browsers with the same result.

I host on a VPS at HostGator with the following config.

Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4 os_CentOS 5, Linux 2.6

Any light on this error would be awesome!

Online llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Sorry, but error occurred during installation: Internal Server Error:
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 02:56:33 PM »
Do you have Softaculous as a way to install?  if so give it a try,  if you get the same issue -  then ask your host about the configuration.

I am assuming your manually trying to install -  I've run into some similar issues,  usually has to do with the database info you provide in the manual install.

Lee

Offline Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 11:35:35 AM »
I know this is an old thread, but still ... This happened to me too. There is no documentation what so ever that offers a solution. I have checked the database connection and there is nothing wrong with it. AbanteCart writes to it without problems. Still, I can't continue with the install. All I get is this unsatisfying error message: "Following error has occurred during installation:
Internal Server Error: ".

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:48:24 AM »
All I get is this unsatisfying error message: "Following error has occurred during installation:
Internal Server Error: ".

Hi.

For Internal Server Error contact with your hosting provider also check for last errors in the AbanteCart error log