Author Topic: Notification on new members  (Read 5939 times)

Offline Richard

• View Profile
Notification on new members
« on: November 24, 2014, 02:36:31 AM »
Hi All ,

I have set auto approval when a users signup as members(no need approval from store owner) however i notice that each time when there is a new user register there is no email notification send to the store owner. There is only an email confirmation of membership send to the registered user.

I do not want membership registration to be approve by store admin but auto approval, can abantecart v 1.1.9 have the capability to notify store owner via email each time when there is a new register member ? Thanks

yonghan

Re: Notification on new members
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 03:12:54 AM »
Hi,a.f.a.i.k currently abantecart doesn't have such feature.You need to modify the core files to receive email on registered members by hook customer registration page.

Offline Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 06:52:27 AM »
Thanks for your reply Handoyo.

Can someone advised on which and how to modify the file to achieve notification to send to store admin whenever there are new customer registration ? Really hope someone could shed some light. Thanks

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 05:04:14 PM »
Hi Richard,  I understand your request,  but want to be sure you have found the Home page of the Apanel.  I find that a lot of new cart users seem to ignore the notifications on the page in the Dashboard section the Overview provides Notifications of Customers Waiting Approval: and many other statistics.

Since changing these status  require logging into the Apanel,  it is easy to check there to see if anything needs attending too.

Lee

Offline Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:54 PM »
Lee, thanks for the info.

I have just check the Dashboard overview and find it useful enough.

For me its not compulsory to have the auto notification for every new member but would be some nice to have functionality. Hope this function will be incorporated in the next version release  ;)