Author Topic: Actual website and mysql database  (Read 5986 times)

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
Actual website and mysql database
« on: November 26, 2014, 05:58:29 AM »
Hi all,

ok here goes, hope I write this properly so you guys understand. My AbanteCart cart website which I have now made changes to suit my needs ie, colors pages products etc is running just fine. Now I have a friend who wants the exactly the same website layout like mine but to add his own products in. He wants it on my server in a sub folder which is no problem, so what I have done is copied my MySQL database and created and added it to a new MySQL database no problem, no errors or anything. Then I simply copied all the contents of my AbanteCart cart installation into his subfolder which is no problem. The site works fine apart from any pages that I created as extra pages (not in the default install script) or the layout pages how I have them is not showing the same as mine in his subfolder installation when testing live?  I don't get it? if I have copied exactly everything from my website to his folder how come it does not load all the new content I created on mine. Sorry if this sounds confusing, I've tried to explain the best I can.

regards
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 06:00:51 AM by bubblegumweb »

yonghan

Re: Actual website and mysql database
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 08:03:13 AM »
Hi,have you cleared the cache?

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 09:33:52 AM »
Just cleared the cache and it's WORKED!! 
many thanks for your reply and help

regards

yonghan

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »
You're welcome and glad it works.  :)